《国际热处理与表面工程 (IHTSE) 》杂志由国际热处理与表面工程联合会IFHTS、英国材料，矿物与矿业学会IOM3、ob体育SJTU以及中国热处理学会CHTS四方专业机构在2007年共同创办。作为国际热处理和表面工程联合会IFHTSE的唯一官方刊物，《国际热处理与表面工程》为材料热处理和表面工程学术界和工业界之间建立了共同平台，杂志范围覆盖材料科学与工程、分析、测试和加工以及业界有关问题。这本全英文杂志由一流材料领域期刊出版社著称的Maney出版社以高质量纸质和电子刊物在英国定期出版，已被EI、SCOPUS、CA、MA等重要数据库收录。通过以下网址了解下载本杂志和投稿的更多详细信息 https://www.tandfonline.com/journals/thts20
Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering (HTSE) is an Open Access and international peer reviewed academic journal which aims to foster and promote the scientific understanding and technological development in the areas of heat treatment and surface engineering of metals and other materials. Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering is published by Taylor & Francis on behalf of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3), Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and the Chinese Heat Treatment Society of the Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society and publishes original research and critical review articles on the following themes:
- Improved understanding of existing and emerging heat treatment and surface engineering processes;
- Development of novel heat treatment and surface engineering processes;
- Improved understanding of processes which are closely related to heat treatment and surface engineering processes such as thermomechanical processing of metals and other materials and surface coatings;
- Novel microstructures and enhanced properties as a result of heat treatment and surface engineering;
- Novel phenomena such as phase transformations and other property changes as a result of heat treatment and surface engineering;
- Any other original research work which is closely related to the heat treatment and surface engineering of metals and other materials.
The Journal publishes Research Articles (2500-5000 words, up to 12 figures), Short Communications (up to 2500 words, up to 4 figures) and Review articles (up to 10,000 words). See the Instructions for Authors for more information on how to submit.
For more details, please visit the website https://www.tandfonline.com/journals/thts20